Everyone deserves the highest level of professional care, and we recognize that everyone has individual hearing needs. We offer a variety of technology and support programs to accommodate your lifestyle.
- In-office cleaning, adjustments, and minor repairs.
- Hearing exams for children and adults.
- Cochlear Implant mapping.
- Cerumen (ear wax) removal.
- Testing & hearing devices for all ages.
- Convenient walk-in hours for basic repair and cleaning.
Our exceptionally trained audiologists take the time to discuss your options to create personalized solutions just for you. We work with the top manufacturers in the hearing industry to provide quality products.
- Affordable & advanced digital hearing aid technology.
- Smartphone & Wireless Bluetooth compatible aids.
- Assistive listening devices.
- Amplified Phones through the ITAC program.
- No appointment necessary.
- Hearing protection device counseling.
- Support groups & educational seminars.